15th International Scientific Meeting
of the VCFS Educational Foundation, Inc.
Jul 18-20, 2008
Troy (Detroit), Michigan
The 15th Annual International Scientific Meeting of The Velo-Cardio-Facial Syndrome Educational Foundation, Inc. will be held in the Troy / Detroit, Michigan area from July 18-20, 2008.
The meeting will be at the beautiful Hilton Detroit/Troy-Auburn Hills, with special room rate of only $95.00 per night, for our members. Reserve your room online NOW– using discount code VEL.
***When phoning in reservations… call the local number (1-248-879-2100)
and ask for front desk.
*** Click to register for conference by mail (until June 30th)
Start planning ahead with the information below:
- 35 miles from airport, 20 minutes from downtown Detroit; recent 7 million dollar renovation
- Indoor pool
- Two onsite restaurants
- Nearby shopping, zoo, Henry Ford Museum/Greenfield Village
- Room rate of $95.00
- Wonderful Kids Zone, where children will be entertained and occupied while parents educate themselves with what the conference has to offer
- Get local information from these two websites to visit to see what Michigan has to offer: www.travel.michigan.org and www.visitdetroit.com
- Saturday Night Outing to Great Lakes Crossing Mall.
Transportation provided at no additional
cost. Numerous shops and restaurants, carousel, fun for the whole family.
Check it out!!! (www.shopgreatlakescrossing.com )
- *Best value for TRANSPORTATION!
Metroride: 1-800-320-1683, www.metroride.com. Call to make a reservation. Travel is from Detroit Metro Airport to Troy Hilton in Troy, Michigan. Best rate is when reservation is booked online.
Interested in ride sharing? If you’d like to ride-share a metroride with another attendee, email [email protected], and I will try to connect people arriving at or near the same time and see if we can reduce your costs.
See you there !