Below, find other links which contain information or insights which may be beneficial. Their inclusion here does not signify agreement or endorsement by The Foundation of any organization or information they may offer. Information posted or linked to this site is intended solely for your general information and education, and should not be used to “self-diagnose” any condition. If you feel information presented pertains to you, please seek the advice of competent medical authority regarding your specific situation.
Please contact Kelvin at the VCFS Educational Foundation with any comments or suggestions regarding this page. Thank you.
U.S. Based Web Sites
- American Cleft Palate-Craniofacial Association (ACPA)
- Cleft Palate Foundation (CPF)
- Congenital Cardiovascular Genetics
Children’s Hospital – Boston, MA
- Exceptional Parent Magazine
- Faces: The National Craniofacial Association
- National Institute of Health
- S.N.A.P. (Special Needs Advocate for Parents)
Information, education, advocacy, for families with special needs children.
- Raymond Tanner’s Address to Australia’s Parliament
Note: Mr. Tanners’s address is found about 3/4ths down the page.
VCFSEF Conference Audio Recordings
- Tape Sets (Audio), Annual VCFSEF Conferences Cassette tape recordings of all sessions of the Annual VCFSEF Conferences for the latest 2 years, are available directly from the vendor, for your information and education only. The Foundation derives no financial benefit from the sale or purchase of these tapes.