Other VCFS Web Sites & Helpful Links
Below are other links which contain information or insights which may be useful. Their appearance here does not signify agreement or endorsement by The Foundation of any organization or for any information they may offer. Information posted or linked to this site is intended solely for your general information and education, and should not be used to “self-diagnose” any condition. If you feel information presented pertains to you, please seek the advice of competent medical authority regarding your specific situation.
Please contact Kelvin at the VCFS Educational Foundation with any comments or suggestions regarding this page.
U.S. Based Web Sites
- American Cleft Palate-Craniofacial Association (ACPA)
- Cleft Palate Foundation (CPF)
- Exceptional Parent Magazine
- National Institute of Health
- Radio Interview 11/02/03 on Australian TV with Raymond Tanner, Bob Shprintzen, Karen Golding-Kushner, Stephen Russell.
- S.N.A.P. (Special Needs Advocate for ParentsInformation, education, advocacy, for families with special needs children.
International Web Sites (Non-US)
- 22q11 Group, United Kingdom
- Connect22, a Swiss Site
- Generation22, French Site
- Velo Cardio Facial Syndrome Foundation (Qld) Inc.